A short video of stained glass cookies: https://youtu.be/pdIJoVbl9tI
For these stained glass cookies, take hollow sugar cookies, some colourful hard candies(jolly rancher, Poppins etc), sprinkles and royal icing.
Sugar cookies – 3
Jolly rancher -2
– Grease the parchment paper generously so as to easily remove the stained glass cookie from it.
– Place one cookie with top upside and the other with bottom upside.
– Crush jolly rancher and put it in the hole of both the cookies filling each and every space of the hole.
– Now put these in a preheated oven at 180°C for 3-4 mins for candy to melt down.
– Let the cookies cool down to room temperature before touching them.
– The cookies will be easily picked up when they are cooled down.
– Put sprinkles over the stained glass of one cookie and stick the other cookie over it using royal icing.
– You may even decorate these with royal icing.
Eggless sugar cookies recipe: https://youtu.be/5iZ42YGRyY4 https://yoshitaskitchen.com/2020/12/21/eggless-sugar-cookiesusing-handmade-cookie-cutters/
Eggless royal icing recipe:https://youtu.be/z0A5yx7jyKs https://yoshitaskitchen.com/2020/12/21/eggless-royal-icing/
Christmas cookie decoration: https://youtu.be/_M6DtBvUqBw https://yoshitaskitchen.com/2020/12/21/christmas-cookies-decoration/
‘Cooking for our loved ones with love!’