I always wanted to try out cookies and this one turned out to be pretty good and healthy as well. This one is my first try and turned out yummy enough to be shared with you all. This recipe results in cookies soft from inside and crisp from outside.
Do take care of the points in the notes at the end of my blog before starting to get the best results.
Apple cider/white vinegar-1/2tsp
Whole wheat flour-1 cup
Unrefined cane/regular sugar-3tbsp
1. Preheat the oven at 180degree for 10 mins along with a greased baking tray in it.
2. Take all wet ingredients i.e. Oil, curd, milk, vinegar, vanilla essence in a mixing bowl. Add sugar to it and whisk them all vigorously for around 5 mins.
3. Sieve together flour, baking soda and salt. Mix this lightly to the wet mixture along with Choco chips using spatula first and then using hand make a dough. Just gather everything using hand lightly and do not knead the mixture.
5. Spread little oil on your palms and make medium sized balls from the dough. No need to flatten them. You may garnish them with more of Choco chips. Arrange them on the hot greased baking tray.
7. Place the baked cookies on wire rack when hot and let them cool down on the rack in the oven itself before serving or storing in an air tight container.
1. While baking, always keep in mind that all your ingredients should be at room temperature.
2. Always whisk the wet ingredients well before adding the dry ones to get good results.
3. I have used olive oil and unrefined cane sugar in this recipe of mine.
4. While baking, always take the exact measure of the ingredients to get the best results. I have used standard measuring cup and spoon set which is easily available in the market these days.
5. You may brush some milk on the top of every cookie placed on the tray before baking as I did.
6. Cool down the hot baked cookies on a wire rack for at least 30-40 mins before serving or storing.
Cooking for the loved ones with love…!🙂